Discussion in   Suggestions   started     7 years ago   March 01, 2017, 02:09:41 PM   by   Devouring Rage

Extra Clothing Items

Devouring Rage
1 Posts
Topic :   Extra Clothing Items
7 years ago  March 01, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

I know you are always wanting to lower the number of items on the shard.  What about a stone or barrel like the one for turning in extra Powerscrolls but for unwanted items from clothing deeds?  I can only imagine how much clothing would get turned in for tokens to be put towards the purchase of perhaps another clothing deed or something like that.  Just a thought.

Morsax
115 Posts
#1 Re :   Extra Clothing Items
7 years ago  March 02, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

I love the idea of having some use for those lower skill bonus items.

senticore
9 Posts
#2 Re :   Extra Clothing Items
7 years ago  March 05, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

Sounds like a great idea, most of the junk I see at BB is rubbish cloth items. Might as well give people a reason to not just chuck on floor.

Mandy Bear
58 Posts
#3 Re :   Extra Clothing Items
7 years ago  March 13, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

Agree with what Senticore--Brit bank floor looks like the day after a garage sale. 

This is a great idea.  I throw my "garbage" clothing in my trash pack and get a few tokens for doing that but would be nice to have a place to put them that would give them real value building up over time so I can get something nice.  How about eventually building up enough points to receive a guaranteed random +5 to +10 clothing deed?