Discussion in   Suggestions   started     6 years ago   August 22, 2017, 10:22:48 AM   by   MisterTuggles

+20 Spirit Speak Black Staves

MisterTuggles
98 Posts
Topic :   +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves
6 years ago  August 22, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

We need +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves in game.

That is all.

Maybe necro weapons and chain explosion pot tossing as well, but +20 SS Staves for the win.

Sturger
730 Posts
#1 Re :   +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves
6 years ago  August 22, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

As the shards reporter, I'm wondering why you think the shard needs such an extravagant item?

As for chain explosions... what are we talking about with accuracy? Have you tried throwing 3 things at a moving, or stationary, target with perfect accuracy?  This experiment is not going to go well; and will likely just get worse if you go beyond 3 tossed bombs in succession.

Hey I get it, this is a fantasy game; but even energy bolt and fire ball have a cool down-- not to mention an interrupt-- featured in.

If anything, we should be asking for Explosion potions which do more damage. Explosive Keg any one?  [125 str and 135 dex requirement]

Just my two cents.

MisterTuggles
98 Posts
#2 Re :   +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves
6 years ago  August 22, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Why is a +30 swords necklace, a +25 Mage arm, a 20/20/20 cloak, a 10/10/10 set of earrings, etc, etc, etc necessary?

Because someone wants it :-)

MisterTuggles
98 Posts
#3 Re :   +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves
6 years ago  August 22, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

As far as explosion pots go: I believe i may have spoken at length about this before. Basically it brings diversity to the game. It should require a high investment into the skull,  think 225+ and high investment into enhance pots. 3-4 chained should be enough before a 5-10 second cool down kicks in.

Yay diversity

Sturger
730 Posts
#4 Re :   +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves
6 years ago  August 23, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

I was wondering on a more: How does this improve the shard, your current build, or add diversity... more or less in your own words.  The same for the explosion potion improvement you suggest. Thanks.

For the record, everyone wants something, doesn't mean it's needed. (just saying)

MisterTuggles
98 Posts
#5 Re :   +20 Spirit Speak Black Staves
4 years ago  November 27, 2019, 09:08:58 PM

I was wondering on a more: How does this improve the shard, your current build, or add diversity... more or less in your own words.  The same for the explosion potion improvement you suggest. Thanks.

For the record, everyone wants something, doesn't mean it's needed. (just saying)

Explosion pots, if you were to spec into alchemy to the degree it would add enough damage to be viable, would bring an entirely new play style into the game. Just think of a mad alchemist running around with 300+ alchemy. Make AOE heal pots, explosion pots would do enough damage to be viable (100dmg like a flamestrike) every 6-7 seconds (that hits foe (for 100% dmg, and friend (for 50% dmg)), make an AOE curse pot, conflags that bring some hilarity, etc, etc, etc. I would frigging love this. It would be a support play style with a bit of damage.