Discussion in   Off Topic   started     8 years ago   September 08, 2015, 03:13:59 AM   by   warwick

Mithril Dragon Quest

warwick
9 Posts
Topic :   Mithril Dragon Quest
8 years ago  September 08, 2015, 03:13:59 AM

Have been looking around a bit for some of the creatures (monsters) for this quest, so far the only one found is the Mithril Drake in Despise, on wiki, it is told where they are supposed to be, but there not, i cant confirm this is the case with all monsters yet, mithril skeltal dragon on ice island is not anywhere to be found. i looked at moth felucca and trammel.

Do they only respawn at certain times or i have to trigger the spawn?

It is a popular quest with random spawn times.  Also they are very tough so players run and kite the mobs far away from their original locations.  Sometimes you will find them in odd spots

Riversilk
31 Posts
#1 Re :   Mithril Dragon Quest
8 years ago  September 08, 2015, 05:00:55 AM

There's a mithril raptor in ilsenhar -> compassion the go south in the desert zone
A mithril something spawns in felucca deceit lvl 4 (i think) near the lich room
Mithril serpentine is outside felucca ice dungeon, just use moongate to go to ice dungeon then go north/west
Greater Mithril Dragon you can find by using sanctuary gate 2 or 3 times

Be aware though that, differently from raptor and drake, at least Mithril serpentine and Greater Mithril Dragon are oneshot mobs

warwick
9 Posts
#2 Re :   Mithril Dragon Quest
8 years ago  September 08, 2015, 06:53:01 AM

ok great ill check those out, well im use to die so np, aslong as the mobs take damage, then i dont loose hope :)

Expo
294 Posts
#3 Re :   Mithril Dragon Quest
8 years ago  September 08, 2015, 08:34:38 AM

There's also one north of the Fan Dancer Dojo in Tokuno in the arctic mountain area. That's where Santa's Workshop is too (XMas quest area from previous years)!

warwick
9 Posts
#4 Re :   Mithril Dragon Quest
8 years ago  September 08, 2015, 10:48:01 AM

That one is an Ancient white dragon, not a mithril.